|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||SGS HACCP ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25KG/40KG/50KG PLASTIC BAG OR CUSTOMIZED PACKAGE|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 TON PER WEEK|
|Protein:||60% Min||Moisture:||10% Max|
|Product Name:||Corn Gluten Feed||Sand:||3%|
Chicken Energy Gross Energy 23.1MJ/KG Feed Corn Gluten Feed in Bulk Package
Corn Gluten Meal (CGM) is a by-product of corn wet milling process and corn starch production. CGM is a protein-rich feed, containing about 65% crude protein (DM), used as a source of protein, energy and pigments for livestock species including fish. It is also valued in pet food for its high protein digestibility. The product is golden yellow in color; and fine granular in its physical appearance. Due to its high protein content, CGM is mostly used as a source of protein as a potential alternative to other plant or animal-based proteins, such as Soybean Meal, Meat and Bone Meal and Fish Meal. CGM is also a source of energy, due to its high gross energy (23.1 MJ/kg DM) coupled with high energy digestibility (> 90% in ruminants and pigs). CGM is particularly rich in yellow xanthophyll (between 200 and 500 mg/kg DM) that are useful for pigmentation in poultry.
|Protein||58% 60% on wet basis|
|Aflatoxin||< 10 microgram/Kg max|
|Product||Corn Gluten Meal|
40kg/pp bag, 500kg/pp bag 18-22MT/one container(20’FCL)
|Payment terms||T/T or L/C|
|Certificate||ISO, HACCP, KOSHER,HALAL|
|20' FCL||20 Tons|
|40’ FCL||27 Tons|
1. Send me a feedback and let me know your demand with specification,such as moisture,protein content ,quantity and so on.
2. I will send you a formal quotation list by email.
3. Discussing the trade details,such as trade term,payment term,package and so on.
4. I will send you PI and formal contract after details confirmed.
5. Advanced payment.
6. Finish the product and package then deliver.I will let you know all the details before shipping.
7. Provide you custom clearance documents against balance payment.
8. Receive the goods.
9. Waiting for next cooperation.
Amino Acid Profile
Alanine 8.5 % Arginine 3.0 % Aspartic Acid 5.8 % Cysteine 1.8 % Glutamic Acid 20.1 % Glycine 2.5 % Histidine 2.0 % Isoleucine 4.0 % Leucine 15.9 % Lysine 1.7 % Methionine 2.4 % Phenylalanine 6.1 % Proline 8.7 % Serine 4.9 % Threonine 3.3 % Tryptophan 0.5 % Tyrosine 4.8 % Valine 4.5 %