|Place of Origin:||China mainland|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25kg plastic bag|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, , D/P, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||500 ton per month|
|Advantage 1:||Timely Delivery||Advantage 2:||Packaging Can Be Customized|
fish meal chicken feed,
feed grade fish meal
Omega-3 Acids (DHA and EPA) Content Pure Fish Meal for Faster Growth
Fishmeal is an excellent source of protein for poultry. It has high levels of essential amino acids such as methionine and lysine, and it also has a good balance of unsaturated fatty acids, certain minerals (available phosphorus), and vitamins (A, D, and B-complex). The use of fishmeal is usually restricted to 5% to 10% of the content of poultry diets.
|Moisture :||10 % max|
|Fat :||10% max|
|Salt :||3 % max|
|3 % max|
|Ash :||17% max|
|Antioxidant :||150 ppm min at the time of loading|
|Free from salmonella, melamine, ecoli|
|Production||30-50tons per day, one year can produce around 18,000tons|
|Quality||Strictly follow ISO standard approval by SGS for quality assurance|
|Test Report||Pony or SGS test report can provide for your reference|
|Package||50kg/woven package, suitable for long term transportation|
|Loading||One 20'container can load 20tons fish meal without pallet|
|Delivery||17days after you confirmed the order and delivery in Tianjin seaport|
|Payment||T/T, L/C or other terms for negotiating|
|OEM||The package can be printed based on your requirement like OEM package|
Benefits of using fishmeal:
1. The effective value of fish meal does not contain cellulose and other difficult to digest substances. high fat content and effective high value of fish meal,so the production of fish meal as raw material is easily dubbed high-energy feed.
2. Vitamin. Fish meal is rich in B vitamins, especially vitamin B12, B2 content is high, but also contains vitamins A, D and vitamin E and other fat-soluble vitamins.
3. Mineral.Fish meal is a good source of minerals, calcium, phosphorus and the proportion of suitable. All phosphorus is available phosphorus. Selenium content of fish meal is high, up to 2mg / kg or more. In addition, the fish meal iodine, zinc, iron, selenium content is also high, and contains the right amount of arsenic.
4. Unknown growth factor.Fish meal contains growth-promoting unknown factors.This substance has not been purified into compounds, this substance can stimulate animal growth and development.
1. Heating or cooking to coagulate protein and release water and oil.
2. Pressing to separate liquids from solids.
4. Grinding to produce a powdered or granular end product.
Bags and storage
Fishmeal bags normally contain 50 kg. In tropical areas, the bag material is often hessian made from woven jute. This relatively open structured material allows the passage of water vapour and oxygen. Under humid conditions, the meal which is hygroscopic may absorb moisture and, if the moisture content rises above 15 per cent, moulds and bacteria may become active and the meal will compact into a solid lump in the bottom of the bag.
In many modern fishmeal operations, paper and polyethylene laminated sacks are used. These sacks have advantages over the more traditional hessian ones in that:
1. They prevent the rapid movement of oxygen and water.
2. To some extent the meal is protected from rodents and insect attack and from contamination by moulds and bacteria.
3. The meal cannot seep from the sack as it can through hessian.
Our package can be customized.
Contact Person: Ms.Sophia Wu
Address: A09 Building 2,No.619 on Longchang Road,Yangpu district,Shanghai,China
Factory Address:Hegou Industry Park,Wudi Town,Shandong Province,China